NHL has continued to diversify and adjust to the ever-changing needs of the construction market and has the ability to produce all documentation electronically. We offer extensive experience in engineering, consulting and site services at the local and international levels.
We have been given the opportunity to serve in many industries. This has helped in shaping our team and sharpening our skill set as we go forward. We thank each client for entrusting us with their projects and promise always to bring our best to each task large or small.
Geotechnical/Materials – 1993 to 2014• Soil Investigation for the proposed Hydrate Storage Facility at Ewarton Aluminium Refinery-Windalco
• Soil Investigation for the proposed St. Mary Road Slope Failure Rehabilitation – Port Maria, St. Mary
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Mount Rosser Bypass– Faiths Pen to Moneague – St. Ann
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Mount Rosser Bypass– Linstead to Faiths Pen
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Mount Rosser Bypass– (Phase 1B) – St. Catherine & Clarendon
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Cinnamon Hill Road Construction –Montego Bay, St. James
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Ginger Hill Slope Failure – St. Elizabeth
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Essex Hall Slope failure – St. Andrew
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Carriage Way Damage – Monymusk, Clarendon
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Sangster’s Airport Runway Expansion Programme – St. James
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Highland Road Rehabilitation Project – Montego Bay, St. James
• Soil Investigation for the proposed Reading Heights Slope Stability Project – Montego Bay, St. James
Civil/Roads – 1991 to 2014
• Formulation of Flood damaged Roads in St. Thomas, St. Catherine, ClarendonJ$120,000,000.00, National Works Agency
• Formulation of Free Town Road St. Mary, Halifax to Bethany Road, Manchester, J$12,000,000.00
• Project Engineer, J$500,000,000.00 Portmore Roads Rehabilitation Project (UDC) including Designing, Chairing Site Meetings, Preparing Monthly Progress Reports, Preparing Payment Certificates, Managing Technical Team and Ensuring Project Completion On Time and Under Budget
• Quality Control and Supervision (Materials), Rural Roads Improvement & Strengthening Programme, Ministry of Transport & Works Lots 3 & 4
• Quality Control (Materials), New Era Housing Developments Angels Phase II, and Old Harbour Villas
• Project Engineer and Quality Control supervisor of over $60,000,000 of JSIF Rural Road Rehabilitation Projects.
• Project Engineer, J$140,000,000.00 Infrastructure Improvement Goldsmith Villa (NHDC)
• Site Engineer for Infrastructural Works at Cromarty Housing Development, National Housing Trust, Jamaica.
• Resident Engineer & Material Testing Laboratory Supervisor for all Civil/Structural Works at the Greater Portmore Housing Development – 10,000 housing units, Jamaica including Design Modification and construction supervision of over 18 Concrete Bridges and Culverts
• Supervision and Quality Control of Sewer Pond Construction, Greater Portmore Housing Development
• Supervision and Quality Control of materials including Mixed Designs and Testing of the constituent components of Asphalt and Concrete, Greater Portmore
• Soil Investigation Supervision & Drainage System Design of Farmlands for Banana Cultivation, Jamaica Banana Producers Association, Jamaica
• Formulation of Flood Damaged Roads in Manchester, St. Thomas, Portland and St. Mary for the Hurricane Dean Rehabilitation Programme (Jamaica Social Investment Fund).